Experience in Horticulture/Agriculture Crop Research, Development & Extension in Australia for 21 years.
Long term 14 years and short term International Consultant for 11 years, including Plant Production Officer-FAO/RAP (Industrial Crops), Bangkok, Thailand as well as self-employed international consultant in horticulture/agriculture and industrial crops for 13 years.
Link to Key Senior Author and Mentored Publications
of Keith R. Chapman:
1. Industrial including Bio-fuel Crops, Horticultural Tropical,
Sub-tropical & Temperate
Crops Development, Research, Extension, Training and Farming. (Grew up
on a fruit/vegetable
farm in Queensland, Australia).
2. Institutional Development in Horticultural/ Agricultural Research – Departments
of Agriculture National Agricultural Research Programs; Universities – Teaching,
Research, Curriculum Development, Post-graduate Supervision and Consulting. Research
and Development Leadership, Research Master Plans, Programs and Priorities.
3. Agricultural Technology Vocational Education in developing
4. Sustainable Farming and Cropping Systems, Uplands, Highlands and Lowlands
5. Research/Extension Planning and Management Systems, Methodologies and
6. Team Leadership in Project/ Feasibility/ Design/ Development/ Implementation/
8. Agriculture/Industrial Crop Horticulture Sector Studies & Appraisals of
Projects and Reports.
9. Horticultural and Industrial Crop Development Systems, Post Harvest
Systems & Marketing
Systems for Humid and Arid Tropical/Subtropical and Temperate Climates.
10. Rural Development Projects – Land Use Planning; Assessing Cropping
11. Agribusiness, Design, Feasibility, Appraisal /Management
of Hort/Industrial Crop Enterprises.
12. Agro-forestry Farming Systems Development in Asia and
(As of 2017, 22 years experience in Horticulture/Agriculture
Crop Research, Development and Extension in Australia and
approximately 34 years Long
Term/ Short Term International
experience, including 20 years as a self-employed international